Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Critters

One thing to know about me is.... I love critters- all kinds! :) They fascinate me with their intricacies & individual uniqueness. Many of you can relate & then there are those of you who are probably like, “eeew!” haha :)  I’m not an expert on them by any means, but they capture my attention none the less. This explains why I find this toad so interesting. I saw him struggling to get out of this little kiddy pool in our backyard and so I decided to help him. Yesterday that same thing happened. I noticed it when I glanced out the back sliding glass doors. I helped him out and he simply hopped away without as much as a thank you. Today however, before helping him out, I grabbed my camera and got some close-ups of him. He didn’t seem to mind. So there you go. My short story of the toad I helped (twice!). :)

No comments: